What is new?
June 7, 2011 - Stereo Movie Viewer 2.17 minor update is available for download.
1. Minor user interface improvements, including - XP/Win7- styled controls
2. Frame-by-frame movemement by moving of mouse
3. Restructuring of application menu
4. Fixed bug
April 8, 2011 - Stereo Movie Viewer 2.16 is available for download.
1. The new Stereo movie viewer supports playing DiamCalc stereo movies with realistic rendering of inclusions and depth-of-field effect, lens or human eye modeling. At the moment versions of DiamCalc available for download do not support rendering inclusions and export of FLM stereo movies. It is coming on the next versions. But you can see examples of new DC stereo movies here.
2. Support for NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ and 3D Vision™ Pro technology. It allows to watch stereo movies on NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ supported hardware in full-screen and windowed display mode. Windowed mode is supported for NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Pro with NVIDIA® Quadro® technology.
3. User interface improvements
4. Added split types: Side by Side, Frame Shift, Over / Under