August 19, 2005 - Oxygen Inclusion 1.2 (build 110) is released.
- User-definable custom modes
- Extra information is saved now in the oxygen (oxg) file
- Diamond Parameter Panel
- Extra shapes are available for allocation
- Different options for diamond parameters
- Default diamond color
- Minor updates and fixes
1. User-definable custom modes
Mode toolbar now has several additional buttons. C1 and C2 - user-definable
work modes. You can define the desired work mode as the set of desired
panels and object visualization modes. These modes are saved in
2. Extra information is saved now in the oxygen (oxg) file
- Diamond position and size in each scene.
- Active solution (it is automatically activated when you open a file).
- Visualization mode (workmode). Loaded mode is available through the mode button "original" and it is automatically activated when the file is opened.
3. Diamond Parameter Panel
Diamond Parameter Panel has limited implementation at the moment.
There are diamond weight, shape, proportion grade and general proportions
parameters: size, depth, table and etc.
4. Extra shapes are available for allocation
The new shapes are in the Process panel, "diamond" tab.
5. Different options for diamond parameters
You can set options: Auto, Excellent, Very Good and etc for the
diamond parameters in allocation. See Process panel, "diamond" tab.
6. Default diamond color
"Default diamond color" option is added (see menu "Settings / Default diamond
clarity and color…"). You may select the color that will be assigned
to allocated diamonds.
Notice: this command affects only further allocated diamonds and not affects diamonds that are already allocated.
Sandwich feature allows you to find allocation options having parts of big inclusion inside polished diamonds.
8. Minor updates and fixes
- Removal of multiple photos. You may select the group of photos
in the "Photo Collection" panel using [Shift] key and remove all
them with "Remove" button.
- Auto-sort photos. In previous versions when you add multiple
photos with "Add photos" in the "Photo Collection" sometime they
might appear not in the desired order. In this version files are
sorted according to the numbers.
- Removal of multiple contours. You may select the group of contours
in the Inclusion locator panel using [Shift] key and remove all
them with "Remove contour" button.
- Project (file) name in the program caption. The name of the
file you work with is displayed in the program caption.
- With File/Open menu command you can now open both Oxygen (.oxg)
and Pacor (.mmd) files.
- You can use "Drag and drop" to open Oxygen and Pacor