What is Oxygen Inclusion ?
The Oxygen Inclusion is the software developed to work with the
projects created by Oxygen Microscope, Helium Rough and Pacor.
Oxygen Inclusion allows to explore and work with the diamond cutting solutions:
finding inclusion using photographs from M-Box, Helium Rough and Pacor systems,
allocating diamonds, to evaluating prices of the different possible
solutions and quality of the polished diamonds, creating Customer and Polish reports, very defined and customized..
What is new ?
May 14, 2011 - Oxygen Inclusions software version 3.2
- New creating of cavities
- Improvements of autoexposure algorithm
- New Polish reports templates are available in the Oxygen Software
Download Oxygen Inclusion 3.2
- Special algorithms for Pin Point inclusions, 3D inclusion, Clouds, Flat cracks, Curved cracks and Holes
- LAN configurable. Can be networked with Helium Rough and other Oxygen/Pacor terminals
- Quick inclusion placement and very quick pay back time
- View the model of rough diamond and its inclusions
- Allocate diamonds with 17 optimization algorithms and explore solutions in different visualization modes
- Export allocated diamonds and its inclusions with textures into DiamCalc
- Evaluate the prices of allocation variants and clarity of polished diamond with an appraiser in the program
- HDR photorealistic visualization of allocated diamonds and inner inclusions
- Customer and Polish reports, very defined and customized
- Modifying appraiser
Who needs the Oxygen Inclusion?
The Oxygen Inclusion is designed for diamond cutters and sale specialists dealing with rough diamonds, manufacturers and technologists. The software can be used for training and education.
This system is beneficial for factory production and process control.
How does it work?
The Oxygen Inclusion working with data from the ".oxg"
and ".mmd" files created with the Oxygen software and
Pacor software by OctoNus scanners.
There are different views of the model on the right hand side application
windows on the Scene. The Toolbar on the top allows choice of various
working modes. Option panels on the left hand side lists and controls
the object on the scene: rough models, diamonds, inclusions etc.
The examples of .oxg files are available for download in the gallery.
Oxygen Inclusion download
Oxygen Viewer download
Oxygen Microscope Server download
Oxygen Microscope / Inclusion