- Girdle asymmetry estimation for rounded fancies
- Girdle angles and azimuths are available for triangles,emeralds and radiants
- Automatic detection of star facets for semipolished round brilliant is included
- Facets marking for rounded fancies is improved
1. Girdle asymmetry estimation for rounded fancies
New Radius-vector difference diagram (bottom) and Girdle asymmetry picture are available in the Full report of round fancies.
Please see examples of new pictures:
Radius-vector difference = OR - OL [0o, 360o], where OA1 = OA2
Please see examples of the new reports:
The new pictures output into reports with the follow bookmark names:
PLOT_RADIUSVECTOR - Radius-vector difference diagram
PLOT_GIRDLE_SYMMETRY - Girdle asymmetry
*To add new pictures into HTML report add in *.ini file a text like this:
2. Girdle angles and azimuths are available for triangles, emeralds and radiants
Girdle angles are available for most of step cuts and rectangular fancies.
Please see example of the report for triangle:
3. Automatic detection of star facets for semipolished round brilliant is included
Now star facets angles, azimuths and etc are automatically determined for semipolished brilliant.
Please see example of report: